Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pink Potty



Here are some photos of my bathroom. Note that the shower has no basin in which to stand. The whole floor gets wet, which means that after getting dried and dressed, I must stand on a wet floor while fixing my hair, etc. If my shoes are dusty, then there are dirty prints left. It is convenient to stand in the shower and shave with the sink and mirror so near. The toilet has a nice shelf to enable careful observation of your business before flushing... and you do want to flush as soon as possible. The water heater hangs on the wall... fortunately, this one hangs in the bathroom of the room next-door.

The villa employs 3 young women to do our housecleaning and laundry. They squeegie the wet floor of our bathroom. I'll get a photo of them sometime. Every day at lunch time they come through the office tidying up the desks, dusting and wiping the computers, vacuuming, etc. They are amazing. They'll even make your bed, fold your laundry and hang up your shirts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Other than the pink toilet, that sounds like man's bathroom.

Laura said...

Sounds like you're living the good life! I wish I had someone to hang up my shirts! ;) I dig the pink toilet.