
I returned home from Red River Army Depot for the final time (this season anyway) and was sad to leave my familiar country roads. I made the last trip without my GPS on at all, which I really don't need to get there and back, or do I? Well, I know the way, but as usual

I missed a few route changes, like where you get on and off of 71 highway as it crosses and shares the road temporarily with highways like I-44 near Joplin MO and I-40 near Fort Smith AR. I like the GPS mostly because it tells me my elevation and it tells me exactly the minute when I'll arrive at my destination.

I like to drive a little faster and watch the ETA get nearer than further. So, here are a few scenery shots from Arkansas, my favorite state, other than my home state of Missouri.
No comments:
Post a Comment