Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Drottz Group

It has been so long since I entered an update on my roller-coaster life that I left out my other job. I haven't made a penny, but I'm a tentative partner in a small architecture design/build firm called Drottz Group. So far my contribution has been building a website. http://www.drottzgroup.com/ The founders, Vern Drottz and Doug Drottz (brothers), have made a place for themselves in the field of historic preservation and garage additions. They are awesome.
Honestly, it is a real priveledge to be part of Vern's business endevors. In the long run, when this depressing economy turns around, I hope I'll be working with the Drottz Group full-time. Here is a picture of me at my card-table desk in the file-storage room behind Vern's office. Oh, and Vern's office is behind his dad's accounting office. I guess when my website wins him a big comission, I might get an upgrade in workspaces. While I'm out measuring military warehouses, Vern and Doug have a lot of marketing to do.

No comments: