Saturday, April 25, 2009

Flinging Mud in Northern Arkansas

I've been back to Texas for the last two weeks and have two more ahead of me. There's little to do for fun down there but play golf, ride my bike and fling mud with the H3 that one of the guys rented. Attached are some photos from our red-neck excursions. Northern Arkansas is far more beautiful than I expected. Probably it will become a backpacking and float-tripping destination for my family in years to come. It begins only 3 hours to the state line due south of Kansas City on 71 highway.





















1 comment:

Tamara said...

Beautiful pictures, Mike. Kyle would love to do that sometime. Has mom or dad told you that I will be in St. Louis June 3-10? Will you be around during that time at all? I love you--sorry I haven't called more. I'll try to call or Skype this week!